Our Quality Assurance (QA) Department adheres to strict operating procedures by maintaining the highest standards of safety and quality.
Our QA team follows clear and precise working instructions for each process activities and operations of equipment by adhering to the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) that are written and reviewed by technically qualified personnel. Approved SOPs are available for all critical activities carried out at our manufacturing facility. Implementation and compliance are the responsibilities of individual department heads and Quality Assurance Department.
A team of Trained Quality Assurance Chemists under the supervision of Senior Quality Assurance Chemists and the overall direction of the Head of Quality Assurance carries out these activities. Specification and Analytical test methods for Raw Materials, Packaging Components, In-Process and Finished Products are written by Qualified Personnel (Chemists).
Sampling of Raw Materials, In-Process, Bulk and Finished products are performed by the qualified and trained personnel from QA department.
Control at all stages of the manufacturing and packaging processes is maintained by the Quality Assurance Department through strict enforcement of cGMP’s standards. Similarly, all equipment and system qualification and validation are designed and reviewed by suitably trained and qualified personnel before the final approval by Quality Assurance Head.
All Procedures, Protocols and Reports must be approved, signed, and dated by our Quality Assurance Head.
1. Self- inspections are conducted at our facility at regular intervals as established by the Quality Assurance Department.
2. External Audits by customers are carried out periodically. Following the audit, the auditors submit their audit report to the Director, who in turn forwards the same to the Head of our Quality Assurance Department to ensure compliance.
3. The Head of Quality Assurance in co-ordination with the respective department heads and prepares a Corrective and Preventive Action Reports.
4. The Quality Assurance, in coordination with the concerned department and Quality Assurance staff ensures the implementation of corrective and preventive action plans.
5. The compliance report is forwarded to respective customers with-in the time limit. The Quality Assurance department documents the Audit reports and Compliance reports.