Environment, Health & Safety
Bymaa’s commitment to environmental improvement and sustainability ensures compliance with all applicable EHS laws in all countries in which it operates. It abides by the occupational health and safety standards and aims to promote and maintain the highest degree of physical, mental and social well-being of officials and workers. The processes are defined keeping the importance of EHS as a corporate culture within the organization that ensures to minimize any health hazard at the time of production.
Bymaa Laboratories have always valued the Environment, Health & Safety with highest priority in the process of manufacturing the pharmaceutical formulations. We are fully committed to the safety and health of all our employees, contractors, visitors and our esteemed customers. We take utmost care of our environment and use modern methods for waste management and sanitation. We organize workshops and continuously train people to contribute to the safety of the environment & to prevent pollution.
- To identify, maintain and update systems to improve safety, health and keep a check on the environmental hazards and risks associated
- To identify the high-risk areas and improve working conditions to mitigate those risks and prevent accidents, health dangers, and pollution
- To minimize waste generation and emphasize on effective waste management techniques. water
- To reduce the power consumption
- To spread awareness for health and safety among all our employees with adequate training.
- To emphasize on the strict adherence of EHS policy with our suppliers.